Do you have suspicion of theft, or that sick days and long term sick leave may be taken when individuals are fit for work.
You may have employees who are suing for injury claims.
Are employees claiming incorrect working hours and filling in time sheets incorrectly.
Are you concerned that fellow directors are acting inappropriately or other business colleagues or employees are acting in an underhand way or fraudulent way?
We operate successful covert surveillance operations through our teams of surveillance operatives who have over 25 years experience
- All our operations comply with the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000
- We are often called in by the Police to set up surveillance systems for their use.
- Once we have assessed your situation, we will advise as to the most effective surveillance to use, implement that surveillance and present you with a body of evidence to strengthen your case, be it for industrial tribunal, civil or criminal trial.
- You need concrete evidence of an offence that you know to be taking place, or you have suspicions you want confirmed, we can provide all the evidence you need.
- In cases of relatively straightforward offences such as public disorder, vandalism and fly tipping, we can catch the perpetrators red-handed and record the evidence for presentation in court.
- More complex is the case of a false claim, for example by an employee or accident victim, where carefully executed surveillance can prove that they are not as sick or debilitated as they claim to be.