Private investigation covers all manner of relationship situations. Many private investigations are marital or family based covering unfaithful partners, divorce and separation, infidelity, missing family members, pre nuptial checks, general deception, theft and fraud.
- Our successful private investigator approach to managing your investigation is comprehensively based on experience, common sense, sensitivity, adaptability and above all professionalism.
- We have handled over 275,000 investigations and traces.
- We have the experience to discreetly and empathetically handle your investigation successfully.
Commercial investigation covers an assortment of business situations.
It may that you have fraudulent co-directors, business associates or employees and are missing property or funds from within. Your customer database may be at risk or being farmed out to competitors. An employees sick leave or absenteeism is of concern. You may need to locate debtors and to recover goods. You are hiring and require comprehensive pre employment screening and right to work checks to ensure the integrity of your workforce.
- The experience and skills of our investigation team bring to bear the full range of skills required for a thorough successful investigation.
- Our tracing service is second to none.
- WMs surveillance employs state of the art technology and the very latest techniques.
- We have over 25 years experience in conducting and leading on formal investigations, including statement taking and writing up evidence.
- We act on behalf of both companies and individuals, for legal firms and the Police.
- Whatever the case we gather all the evidence we can and present our findings in a thorough written report, in a format suitable for submission to the appropriate forum, be that an industrial tribunal, a civil or criminal trial.
Probate Investigations generally incorporate additional complexity beyond a standard trace enquiry. See our testimonial from “BBC Heir Hunters” Fraser & Fraser